Friday, October 17, 2008

My First Program

Now we will see how to write a program in C++. The idea of this program is to introduce you to the overall structure of a C++ program.

//My first program

#include<iostream.h>
int main()
{
//Print text message on console

cout<<"Hello Universe.. Give me Red ";

return 0;
}

Now after writing program in a text file(Source file) , save text file by name first.c

Note:

C++ source files conventionally use one of the suffixes .C, .cc, .cpp, .CPP, .c++, .cp, or .cxx;

if you are using GNU Compiler, you can give following command to compile first.c

g++ first.c

To run
a.out

Output will be:
Hello Universe.. Give me Red


Example 2:

#include<iostream.h>
int main()
{
//Print multiple text messages on console

cout<<"Hello Universe.. Give me Red "<<endl;
cout<<"Congrats! Sachin ...";

return 0;
}

No comments: